Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Hate to Say It


Just a few days ago I was talking about the uncertainty of the NFL right now, but after doing some reading the last few days I can say this, the Baltimore Ravens scare me.  Preseason I think I even said that the hype on them was wrong and the Steelers would cruise to the AFC North title.  Now I'm not so sure.  The Ravens seem focused, real focused.  Did you see the play Ray Lewis made to end that Chargers game?  Plus stop if you've heard this before, they are coming off of a year in which a stout defense and rookie quarterback took them to the AFC championship game where they lost to the eventual champs.  The last time that happened the Steelers won the Super Bowl.  Today, all of the sites have out their "power rankings" which let's face it are just filler to get fans fired up in the middle of the week.  But they all seem to have the Ravens in the number one spot, and I know I can't argue with them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment