Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Making Moves, Wrapping Things Up

After tomorrow it will officially be unacceptable to write about the Pirates once Yinzer season is in full bloom.  So let me just say the losing streak sucks, but we all saw it coming.  It has provided the Sportscenter anchors with some good "comedy" material the last few days.  The streak will realistically hit 20 before it's over, so I guess we better get used to it.

On to the Steelers, it should be a good year as usual.  I don't think the Ravens will be as good this year, and the Bengals & Browns will be the Bengals & Browns.  So it should be another playoff year by my estimation.  If you want to read something annoying check out this post on Deadspin.  And if you can find the part where hey actually say something bad about the Steelers as a team let me know.  Looks to me like more of the usual Pittsburgh & Pittsburgher bashing.
As for me I've scouted a few Steelers bars here in my new settlement, but have decided to go watch it at a neutral site.  If anything this bar seems to have some New York Giants ties as well as its Bar Area sports interests.  Although I should really probably head to this town to find something.

 Other than that I'm looking forward to scoring some free 49ers tickets to see Michael Robinson, and some free Raiders tickets to see people in make up and spiked shoulder pads.  As well as what looks to be one hell of a good college football team over in Berkeley.

So let's go Steelers.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment