Monday, April 27, 2009

An F? F You Douchebag.



ESPN has a handy tabulation of all the "expert's" draft grades.

The Steelers' cumulative was much like mine Freshman year in college, a 2.56 GPA. I wonder if the Steelers boozed Thurs-Sunday and slept in, missing classes, only to wake up and watch 'Springer' too.

Their GPA is brought down by some douchebag from The Sporting News who gave them an F.

Can somebody please tell me how this explanation from the guy warrants an F:

"It's hard to have an impressive draft after you win the Super Bowl and pick 32nd. Defensive tackle Evander "Ziggy" Hood could be a nice pickup on a line that needed to get younger. Wideout Mike Wallace is an intriguing deep threat."

He doesn't even have anything negative or damaging to say. In fact, he says good things, but he still gives an F?

I hope he gets the swine flu.

1 comment:

  1. YET...the season franchise WORST 2-14 record team somehow gets mostly B-C grades.

    I love that Oakland gets .78

    I think that has inspired me.

    ReplyDelete