Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morning Dump


"Hey look kids, there's Big Ben, and there's Parliament"


Well, I'm beginning to think that the Pirates will never win in Milwaukee. I'm wondering what will happen first: the Pirates win in Milwaukee or Clark W. Griswold is able to get left in the traffic circle.

- The Pirates blew a 5-1 lead in middle innings last night. Maholm was wild, but fought and got out of some jams early. It's discouraging though to not win a game where your ace is staked a 4 run lead halfway through the game and you still can't win.

- Speaking of discouraging and Pirates... former Pirate great Chris Duffy is getting a shot with the Brewers.

- "Retired" Smizik makes a case and defends Bob Nutting. Talk amongst yourselves...

- Pens news, Bylsma had the interim tag removed from his job title and is now The coach of the Pens.

- The Pens face the Washington Caps in the next round of the playoffs. The schedule can be found here. Stay tuned as I give a lackluster analysis of my own and rip of others' points of view when I preview the series.

3 comments:

  1. Ovechkin...

    Really, I think that is all I have to say.

    Last night I had a guy try to start a verbal battle with me, and of COURSE he had on a Pens jersey. His argument was Crosby is better than Ovechkin cause he is...

    are you ready?

    AMERICAN.

    Fucks' sakes, you grow em REAL smart up there. I scratched my head and walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Ovechkin's all that and a bag of potato chips and this unstoppable force, why'd it take 7 games to oust the crap Rangers?

    One person does not make a team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH...well did I ever say he was carrying the team? NOOO. In fact, he had little impact on game 7 and they still won. If he gets a little en fuego, I think the Pens will have a hard time with em.

    We leave that for everyone to say that one person/team stuff to be said about Sid the Kid.

    ReplyDelete