Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Getting a Little Harder Every Day


Wow, even I am finding it hard to pay attention to the Pirates these days. I managed to watch an entire half inning of today's game. A 5-0 beating that included 13 strike outs by the Bucs. And watch out for a full-on yinzer revolt if the rumors of a Freddy Sanchez trade are true. Which begs the question, if Sanchez is traded would the Pirates get another all-star selection? Would Sanchez lose his spot in the game since the team he would be traded to would already have their "token" player as well as a few who were voted into the game? Oh well, at least one of those Indian guys did something exciting. Keep it up and he can have Grabow's spot. Rumors say the Yankees are going after him hard. I say, take him. More rumors about Matt Capps. Word is Pirates say Capps will have a big price tag on him. Looks like Huntington has read "Moneyball". Billy Beane loves closers. He says they're over valued, and other teams will always "over pay" in a trade. I hope they get something for Capps. Trade 'em all I say. It might just pique my interest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment