Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lukewarm Bucs & Hot Makeout Sessions

Things have been hectic lately so I haven't had a lot of time to post and I'll keep this short. Pirates split the series with the Braves. Andy LaRoche had a two-RBI single in the top of the 9th to win today (or this morning if you were watching it on the west coast like I was). I think the less said about the draft the better. It makes it real hard to defend the team when they make a number one pick like that. The consensus seemed to be that they should take a shortstop from USC, who ended up going to the A's. But the Pirates seem to be putting all their eggs in the Sano basket. After that number one pick the Bucs took a ton of pitchers which is good I guess. I don't know, we'll see.

Finally, anyone who knows me, knows that I don't like hockey. But between the term, "through the five hole" and this picture of Evengi Malkin that Deadspin scored, I might be coming around.

1 comment:

  1. Soon, when the Pirates start winning, it'll be hot Bucs and lukewarm makeout sessions.

    ReplyDelete