Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lumber Company


The Bucs practically doubled their home run output for the season in Minneapolis last night. Three of them, that's right I said three. The brothers LaRoche had one each and Andrew McCutchen showed he's not just all speed and long luxurious hair. I noticed a little pop in his bat in a game last week, in Atlanta unfortunately the ball hooked just a bit foul, if it had stayed straight it could have been an upper decker... no not that kind. But the power is there, and we'll see a few more from very soon. Anyway, those dirty dongs accounted for five of the Pirates eight runs in the game. Rubber match is tomorrow, I probably won't watch because I don't like anything that has to do with the word rubber. Sorry if I offended anyone by working a little blue tonight. But it's not like anyone reads this thing. It's kind of like Joe Buck Live. Maybe I can Artie Lange it up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on the Bucco Forum:

    "Nate's Atlanta stats and compared them to McCutchen's. Same amount of hr's... .239 BA vs. .339, McCutchen has 9 rbi's to Nate's 2 rbi's, .824 ops vs. .648 ops."

    ReplyDelete