Monday, May 11, 2009

They're Shitty


I looked for a picture of the Japanese turf crew guys, but this is the best I could do.
Eight in a row. And the last three weren't even close. I told a friend the other day I'm amazed at how bad this Pirates team is. He asked if I was really amazed. My response was for them to start the way they did, (great pitching, solid hitting) and then for it all disappear the way it did, yes I am amazed. Just a few weeks ago they were four games above .500 and I was looking at the standings on an off day just to see if other teams would lose and maybe they could get a taste of first. Today, they stand seven games below the .500 mark and are dead last. My solution, time to start focusing on the Royals.

1 comment:

  1. If your jumping on a bandwagon, the powder blue one is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete